Friday, 20 September 2013

"Doctor Sleep" I AM VERY EXCITED!!

I heard a couple of days ago that one of my favourite authors has finally written a sequel to one of my favourite books of all time; The Shining. It's basically going to follow "Danny-boy", now an adult, who now works in a care-home using his powers to help dying people die peacefully where he meets a little girl who also has the Shining. It's going to have scary vampire thingies in it and if it sounds like I'm rambling, that is just my excitement escaping.
The sequel will be called Doctor Sleep and is going to be released on the 24th.

I wonder how long it'll be before the college library gets a couple of copies... (note to self- ask Pam)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Pam will get it if you ask her.
    PS. What are your reflections on your reading of the Handmaid's Tale?

    ReplyDelete