Wednesday, 18 September 2013
First Post- Lord of the Rings (Specifically Tom Bombadil and how great he is)
Well, after a night of writing an essay for Law I don't think there's much better than to sit down with a good book. I've finally managed to get my hands on a copy of the Lord of the Rings trilogy so this should keep me quiet during my time in between college work. I'm pretty sure my favourite character in any book ever now has to be Tom Bombadil because he's just so crazy and all over the place. I love how he skips around everywhere singing nonsense to himself and everyone just loves him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everyone has to read Lord of the Rings before they're 20!
ReplyDeleteWell as The London Sunday times said "The English-speaking world is divided into those who have read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings and those who are going to read them".
Delete